Even if the Denver Broncos' new Peyton Manning-led offense didn't excite all the fans in the NFL before the season started, it apparently got the attention of the schedule-maker. The Broncos start off the season with two straight appearances in prime-time, playing on Monday night to finish off the action of Week 2.
Manning and the 1-0 Broncos will face off against Matt Ryan and the 1-0 Atlanta Falcons in Week 2, who are coming off a convincing win over the Kansas City Chiefs. Denver had a win over the Steelers in Week 1 to get its as-of-yet undefeated record.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 2, all times are Mountain.
Thursday, Sept. 13
Sunday, Sept. 16
- Buccaneers vs. Giants, 11 a.m., FOX
- Raiders vs. Dolphins, 11 a.m., CBS
- Texans vs. Jaguars, 11 a.m., CBS
- Browns vs. Bengals, 11 a.m., CBS
- Chiefs vs. Bills, 11 a.m., CBS
- Ravens vs. Eagles, 11 a.m., CBS
- Saints vs. Panthers, 11 a.m., FOX
- Cardinals vs. Patriots, 11 a.m., FOX
- Vikings vs. Colts, 11 a.m., FOX
- Redskins vs. Rams, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Cowboys vs. Seahawks, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Jets vs. Steelers, 2:25 p.m., CBS
- Titans vs. Chargers, 2:25 p.m., CBS
Lions vs. 49ers, 6:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Sept. 17
- Broncos vs. Falcons, 6:30 p.m., ESPN
Check out SI.com for more on the NFL Schedule.
Be sure to stay with SB Nation Denver for more news on Denver sports, and head over to Mile High Report for more Broncos coverage. Also visit SB Nation's NFL hub for more analysis from around the league.