The Colorado State Rams have announced a new trio of recruits on National Signing Day 2012, as tight end Danny Nwosu, offensive lineman Fred Zerblis and linebacker Bryan Ohene have committed to the school. The three bump up Colorado State's total number of commitments to 18 thus far.
Nwosu is a 6-foot-2, 217-pound tight end from Washington, D.C. Zerblis is a 6-foot-3, 295-pound offensive lineman from Georgia, where he starred as the starting center for the 2011 state champions. Ohene is a 6-foot-1, 208-pound linebacker from Texas. Below is a full list of the Rams' new recruits, which can also be found here.
- Josh Bowman, DB, Abilene, Texas
- Nick Callender, OL, Hayward, Calif.
- Kevin Davis, LB, Fountain, Colo.
- Mitch Frentescu, DL, Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Joe Hansley, WR, Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- Darran Hall, WR, San Diego, Calif.
- Nick Januska, DB, Ventura, Calif.
- Brett Jordan, TE, Houston, Texas
- Danny Nwosu, TE, Washington, D.C.
- Bryan Ohene, LB, Arlington, Texas
- Nolan Peralta, LB, Murrieta, Calif.
- Tomas Rivera, OL, Long Beach, Calif.
- Johnny Schupp, TE, Vacaville, Calif.
- D'Arric Thomas, DB, Dallas, Texas
- Calvin Tonga, DL, Inglewood, Calif.
- Jordon Vaden, WR, Henderson, Colo.
- Shaq Walker, DT, Barnesville, Ga.
- Fred Zerblis, OL, Grayson, Ga.
For more on this story, stay tuned to SB Nation Denver. For more news from around the Mountain West Conference, be sure to visit Mountain West Connection. For more from around college football recruiting, visit SB Nation's recruiting hub.