Some notes from the Broncos Tuesday practice.
- Knowshon Moreno, Brian Dawkins, Spencer Larsen, Wesley Woodyard, and Brandon Lloyd missed practice today.
- Both Ryan Harris and Andre Goodman were back on the field practicing.
- Demaryius Thomas was able to practice today after injuring his arm on Monday.
- As expected, Champ Bailey was able to practice today.
- In today's press conference, Josh McDaniels announced that Eddie Royal will be handling the punt return duties with Perrish Cox taking kicks after Cox fumbled a punt against the Colts on Sunday.