For the first time in 2012, the Denver Broncos will have a game that isn't in the prime time spotlight when they face the Houston Texans in Week 3 action. Hosting Matt Schaub and the powerful Texans' offense outside of the limelight that is Sunday or Monday Night Football may be a good thing. The Broncos need every advantage they can get as they try to push a bad loss to the Atlanta Falcons in Week 2 behind them.
Elsewhere in the NFL, other big games include a matchup between two upstart teams, the Eagles and Cardinals, and a big AFC East match between the Jets and Dolphins, before the Patriots take on the Ravens -- two teams looking to shake off surprising Week 2 losses.
Here is the full slate of games for Week 3, all times given are Mountain:
Thursday, Sept. 20
Sunday, Sept. 23
- 49ers vs. Vikings, 11 a.m., FOX
- Lions vs. Titans, 11 a.m., FOX
- Rams vs. Bears, 11 a.m., FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Cowboys, 11 a.m., FOX
- Bengals vs. Redskins, 11 a.m., CBS
- Jaguars vs. Colts, 11 a.m., CBS
- Chiefs vs. Saints, 11 a.m., CBS
- Jets vs. Dolphins, 11 a.m., CBS
- Bills vs. Browns, 11 a.m., CBS
- Eagles vs. Cardinals, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Falcons vs. Chargers, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Texans vs. Broncos, 2:25 p.m., CBS
- Steelers vs. Raiders, 2:25 p.m., CBS
- Patriots vs. Ravens, 6:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Sept. 24
The full NFL schedule for the entire season can be found over at SI.com.