BOULDER, CO - SEPTEMBER 10: Head coach Jon Embree leads the Colorado Buffaloes against the California Golden Bears at Folsom Field on September 10, 2011 in Boulder, Colorado. The Bears defeated the Buffaloes 36-33 in overime. (Photo by Doug Pensinger/Getty Images)
The Colorado Buffaloes will speak early on the July 24 Pac-12 Media Day.
The Colorado Buffaloes will send second-year head coach Jon Embree with OL David Bakhtiari and DB Ray Polk to the Pac-12 Media Day on July 24. Embree led the Buffs to a 3-10 record in the 2011 NCAA football season, but the former Colorado tight end is hoping to bring the football program back to its successful roots from the 1990s.
Here's a look at the full schedule of events, courtesy of the Denver Post:
- 10:00 a.m. — Opening comments by Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott and Pac-12 Enterprises president Gary Stevenson
- 10:15 — Colorado coach Jon Embree, OL David Bakhtiari, DB Ray Polk
- 10:35 — Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez, QB Matt Scott, LB Jake Fischer
- 10:55 — Arizona State coach Todd Graham, RB Cameron Mitchell, LB Brandon Magee
- 11:15 — Utah coach Kyle Whittingham, RB John White, DT Star Lotulelei
- 11:35 — UCLA coach Jim Mora, RB Johnathan Franklin, DB Tevin McDonald
- 11:55 — USC coach Lane Kiffin, QB Matt Barkley, DB T.J. McDonald
- 12:25 p.m. — Wash. St. coach Mike Leach, QB Jeff Tuel, DE Travis Long
- 12:45 — Oregon St. coach Mike Riley, WR Markus Wheaton, DB Jordan Poyer
- 1:05 — California coach Jeff Redford, WR Keenan Allen, DB Josh Hill
- 1:25 — Washington coach Steve Sarkisian, QB Keith Price, DB Desmond Trufant
- 1:45 — Stanford coach David Shaw, RB Stepfan Taylor, LB Chase Thomas
- 2:05 — Oregon coach Chip Kelly, RB Kenjon Barner, LB Michael Clay
For more analysis and commentary from on the world of NCAA football, visit SB Nation's college football news hub or stay tuned to SB Nation Denver for news and updates from around the Colorado region.