The Colorado Buffaloes are heading into Saturday's road game against the Arizona State Sun Devils with more than a few banged up players, some of which have had their injury status updated recently. Here is the breakdown of the latest injury news from USA Today.
- DB Ray Polk (concussion) is listed as probable and is expected to play as of a 10/27 report.
- DB Anthony Perkins (leg) is listed as probable and is expected to play as of a 10/26 report.
- WR Jason Espinoza (concussion) is also expected to play after missing week 8 with concussion-like symptoms, based on a 10/26 status update.
- RB Brian Lockridge (ankle) missed the past two games, but is now listed as probable in a 10/29 update and is expected to play.
- QB Tyler Hansen (concussion) is listed as doubtful and is not likely to play based on a 10/27 status update.
- WR Kyle Cefalo (knee) is doubtful and is expected to miss his second straight game.
- WR Paul Richardson (knee) is also doubtful and is also expected to miss his second straight game.
- OL Garth Gerhart (teeth) is listed as probable after having his wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday. He is expected to play.
- RB Cameron Marshall (ankle) is also listed as probable and is expected to play based on a 10/23 status update.
- DE Junior Onyeali (knee) is listed as probable and is expected to rejoin the team after tearing his meniscus back in the early part of the month.
- TE Trevor Kohl (shoulder) is listed as questionable with a shoulder injury as of a 10/26 status update.
- OL Evan Finkenberg (knee) tore his meniscus in a Week 5 game against Oregon State, but he is now listed as questionable and may return to the team this Saturday.
For more on this game, visit our Arizona State blog House of Sparky and our Colorado blog The Ralphie Report. Be sure to visit SB Nation NCAA Football for more Week 9 coverage.