Greg M. Cooper-US PRESSWIRE
The Broncos are back on national TV for this week's Sunday Night Football game against the New Orleans Saints.
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos play their fourth of five prime-time, nationally televised games this weekend when they host Drew Brees and the disappointing New Orleans Saints on Sunday Night Football.
Manning, a New Orleans native, plays the team his father starred with for the first time as a member of the Broncos. Manning has a 2-3 career record agains the Saints, the last of which came in Super Bowl XLIV.
Denver (3-3) is tied with the San Diego Chargers for first place in the AFC West. The Broncos were off in Week 7 after coming from 24 points behind to beat the Chargers 35-24 on Monday Night Football in Week 6.
Here's the rest of the NFL's Week 8 schedule. All times are Mountain:
- Tampa Bay at Minnesota, 6:20 p.m., NFL Network
- Carolina at Chicago, 11 a.m., FOX
- San Diego at Cleveland, 11 a.m., CBS
- Seattle at Detroit, 11 a.m., FOX
- Jacksonville at Green Bay, 11 a.m., FOX
- Miami at N.Y. Jets, 11 a.m., CBS
- Atlanta at Philadelphia, 11 a.m., FOX
- Washington at Pittsburgh, 11 a.m., FOX
- New England at St. Louis, 11 a.m., CBS
- Indianapolis at Tennessee, 11 a.m., CBS
- Oakland at Kansas City, 2:05 p.m., CBS
- N.Y. Giants at Dallas, 2:25 p.m., FOX
- New Orleans at Denver, 6:20 p.m., NBC
- San Francisco at Arizona, 6:30 p.m. ESPN
Bye weeks: Baltimore, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Houston