Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos play their fourth of five prime-time, nationally televised games this weekend when they host Drew Brees and the disappointing New Orleans Saints on Sunday Night Football.
Manning, a New Orleans native, plays the team his father starred with for the first time as a member of the Broncos. Manning has a 2-3 career record agains the Saints, the last of which came in Super Bowl XLIV.
Denver (3-3) is tied with the San Diego Chargers for first place in the AFC West. The Broncos were off in Week 7 after coming from 24 points behind to beat the Chargers 35-24 on Monday Night Football in Week 6.
Here's the rest of the NFL's Week 8 schedule. All times are Mountain:
- Tampa Bay at Minnesota, 6:20 p.m., NFL Network
- Carolina at Chicago, 11 a.m., FOX
- San Diego at Cleveland, 11 a.m., CBS
- Seattle at Detroit, 11 a.m., FOX
- Jacksonville at Green Bay, 11 a.m., FOX
- Miami at N.Y. Jets, 11 a.m., CBS
- Atlanta at Philadelphia, 11 a.m., FOX
- Washington at Pittsburgh, 11 a.m., FOX
- New England at St. Louis, 11 a.m., CBS
- Indianapolis at Tennessee, 11 a.m., CBS
- Oakland at Kansas City, 2:05 p.m., CBS
- N.Y. Giants at Dallas, 2:25 p.m., FOX
- New Orleans at Denver, 6:20 p.m., NBC
- San Francisco at Arizona, 6:30 p.m. ESPN
Bye weeks: Baltimore, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Houston